THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
We did a “First Kiss” experiment and asked 15 homophobic people to hug a gay stranger.
And guess what. It wasn’t so bad.
the girl with the beanie is totally flipping that girl
The girl who has to hug the girl with the beanie is definitely not as straight as she thinks, not with that smile when she kisses her hand. My gaydar is buzzing with that one. <33
im sorry but the reactions of those people make me so mad i wanna shoot everyone
This is great.
This is amazing
I’m going to write every single URL that re-blogs this and put them into a notebook.
I want to be able to give this notebook to people who think about suicide and tell them “These people don’t want you to do die. Live.”
i tried to scroll past this but that one reblog just might save somebodies life
I tried to scroll too..
hell yes, don’t any of you motherfuckers even think about it.
Reblogging because I care about each of my followers and don’t you dare go anywhere on me. I may not be the greatest advice giver, but I will do my best to be there for you all.
I need concert ticket money so I can follow Anberlin’s U.S Final tour
*snorts* Love it
Page 1 of 1736